Monday 2 October 2017

New Directions For My Blog | Music


I am someone that has many interests, but one of my main ones is music. I cannot go a day without it. I am always playing music, whether I'm in the shower, doing work or just chilling out. Also, when it comes to genres, I listen to almost anything. It goes without saying that music is such a crucial part of my life, and since this is the case I want to make it a part of my blog. 

Initially, I thought about doing a couple of posts here and there under the lifestyle section of my blog. However, as I have just entered into my second year of University I think that I should think more seriously about what I want to do in the future and music plays a huge role within this, therefore I thought that it deserved its own section. 

When I say that I would like to do something involving music in the future, I don't mean composing or producing music, but rather be involved in the creative process behind music videos and creating sets and styling for different artists. Studying Fashion Communication and Promotion at University is helping me to understand what creative fields I like and don't like, overall helping me to piece together potential careers I would like to go into in the future. Not only this, since I have such an interest in music externally to University it has helped me to understand how much of an influence both fashion and music have on each other. 

So in the music section of my blog, I will include topics such as music that I'm listening to right now, music video analysis,  the ways in which fashion and music influence each other and other concepts that I can think of. 

Overall, I hope that you will enjoy this next chapter of my blog and hopefully enjoy the new content. 

Thank you for reading. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig