Monday 28 August 2017

Key Fashion Trends For Autumn/Winter 2017


As you can see from my previous blog post, I wrote about 3 key makeup trends for a/w 17 and my opinions on them. I really enjoyed doing it, so I thought it would only be fitting to pick 3 of the trends that I think will take over the autumn/winter fashion scene for the upcoming season.

1)Metallic Dresses
Just in time for Autumn/Winter, we have a new trend on our hands.  Metallic dresses were seen all over the runway and are set to take over just in time for the holiday season. The revival of dressing up has truly inspired this glitzy trend. A variety of different materials from chainmail, crystal mesh and sequins are giving us the statement we are all looking for.  Here are some of my favourites from the runway:
Balmain
Paco Rabanne 
2) 70’s Flare

Throwing it back to one of the most fashion forward eras for the next season, flares and statement prints are making a comeback this autumn. Textures such as corduroy and shearling will be all over outerwear for the colder months, helping us to feel nostalgic. Here are some of the looks that caught my eye from the runway: 
Chloé
Max Mara
Lemaire
3) Leather Clothing Comeback

Leather apparel is making a comeback this season. This material its associated with grunge and adds a rebellious statement to any outfit.Despite the fact that leather can be quite an intimidating texture to pull off,  next season you will be able to find all of your favourite clothing items in this statement texture. From leather pants, leather skirts, leather jackets you name it. This means that everyone will have a way to wear the trend, whether you are really outgoing or more subtle with your outfits. Here are some of my favourite looks from the runway:
Hermés
Acne Studios 
Valentino

So, that concludes the three trends that I think are set to take over autumn/winter 2017. Each of these trends are perfect statements to incorporate into any outfit. I think that each of these trends are perfect for anyone as they are so versatile. Which trend is your favourite?

Thanks for reading. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig